On November 13-14, 2018, the Fourth Machine-building Cluster Forum "Digital Information in Industry. International Experience and Russian Practice" was held in IT-park in Naberezhnye Chelny.
The forum was attended by more than 800 leading experts from 30 regions of Russia and 8 foreign countries (Belgium, Germany, Italy, China, the USA, France, Japan and Switzerland).
The main objective of the Forum: transfer of the best international and Russian experience in the sphere of digitalization of the industry, formation of a macro-regional strategy for the development of the engineering industry, related industries and the implementation of cooperative investment projects on the territory of Russia.
1) Plenary session "Digital transformation. Key elements in industry»
During the discussion, the participants of the meeting came to the conclusion that there was a need to:
• provide personnel training in industrial robotics (Ministries of education and science of the Russian regions);
•activate small and medium-sized enterprises in digitalization by creating integration pools of customers for the development of industrial solutions (Ministries of digital development, communications and mass communications of the Russian regions).
2) Round table 1 "Problems of attracting investments in the real sector of the economy and federal support of the projects for development of industrial enterprises with subsidies and concessional financing"
As a result of the round table, it was decided to:
• implement monthly monitoring of existing state measures to support industrial production at the federal level and deliver information to business entities and clusters (Ministries of economy of the Russian regions);
• stimulate the development of clusters in the entities of the Russian Federation (Ministries of economy of the Russian regions, Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions).
3) Round table 2 "Digitalization of industry. Interaction between enterprises and subcontracting"
During the round table it was agreed to:
• include in the work plan for 2019 and recommend the state authorities to assist in conducting seminar-meetings with the involvement of machine-engineering enterprises to convey information about the successful experience of digitalization of enterprises, cooperation between enterprises and subcontracting, which will contribute to gaining a competitive advantage in comparison with Western partners (Ministries of digital development, communications and mass communications of the Russian regions, clusters);
• support programmes aimed at training of industrial enterprises in possibilities of modern digital production. Informing enterprises about existing programs on support of digitalization (Ministries of digital development, communications and mass communications of the Russian regions).
4) Round table 3 "Industry 4.0: flexibility through matrix production"
On the outcome of the round table, the experts considered it is necessary to take the following measures:
• create a working group headed by a representative of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan with the participation of representatives of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Tatarstan, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan, as well as educational institutions, to solve the problems which are lack of qualified specialists and tasks related to the introduction of industrial robots together with technological solutions;
• adapt measures to support projects in the field of digitalization, in order to ensure their applicability with the participation of Russian integrators (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions).
5) Round table 4 "Application of additive technologies for solving problems of industrial enterprises"
Experts and participants of the round table made the following conclusion:
• include in the work plan for 2019 and recommend the state authorities of the Republic of Tatarstan to assist in carrying out a seminar-meeting with involvement of the enterprises of machine-building branch to convey information on use of additive technologies of domestic producers, which application will contribute to fast development of new short-run and piece production and ensuring additional competitiveness (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions, clusters);
• develop a legal framework for the use of additive technologies in industry (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions);
• create a Competence Center for the use of additive technologies (Ministry of industries and trade of the Russian regions);
6) Round table 5 "Digital solution of tasks for production risk management"
The participants of the round table agreed to include in the work plan for 2019 and assist in holding an extended seminar-meeting with the involvement of the heads of machine-building enterprises to report about the possibilities of reducing production costs through the introduction of integrated digital solutions (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions, Ministries of education and science of the Russian regions, clusters).
7) Supplier's Day with "ROSTSELMASH" company
As a result of the Supplier's Day, a target was set to prepare the final protocol on the Supplier's Day and ensure the Machine-Building cluster together with "ROSTSELMASH" brought the agreements to real contacts.
8) Summing up the results of the Fourth Machine-building Cluster Forum
During summing up, the following suggestions were made from the audience:
• representatives of PROMSVYAZBANK stated the need to route applications for project funding, entering the banks and clusters, and analysis to consider the possibility of return on investmentin accordance with Regulation No.41(Banks and clusters);
• representatives of ROSATOM stated the need to assist in the implementation of the plan on development and introduction of additive technologies in industrial enterprises for the period of 2019 – 2025 (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions and ROSATOM), as well as to support the creation of scientific centers for the research of interaction of beam energies with powder materials (Ministries of industry and trade of the Russian regions).
• representatives of Haier stated the need to work on the implementation of Special investment contract program.
The forum was organized by Tatarstan Investment Development Agency, the Engineering Cluster of the Republic of Tatarstan and Kama Innovation Territorial and Production Cluster "INNOKAM".