Seminar holds with the support of the Executive Committee «Investment Promotion Agency of the Naberezhnye Chelny».
The seminar «Directors’ Investment School: practice of increasing the investment attractiveness of enterprises and preparing projects for financing» - a member of the Investment Policy Committee of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, «Club of the design process» CEO, the head of the Business Club processing center of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Dmitry Lubomudrov.
The event, which will take place on 26-27 March 2014 in the IT-park, will be held during the «Naberezhnye Chelny - Center for Business Education in Russia» city project. The seminar is holds for managers, deputy directors, financial directors, financial and economic units in the cases, situations and project analyzing format. The purpose of the seminar – is the training of enterprises’ top managers to prepare projects for financing, working with banks and other investors.
The seminar program includes:
• typical problems associated with credit and enterprises’ investment applications and solutions.
• cases analysis, by the request of the audience - specific situations and enterprises’ problems.
• ways to increase the investment attractiveness of enterprises.
• available investment services and mechanisms for their work, features of the work with banks and other investors.
• counseling for training participants.
• answers to questions on the practical application of investment services in enterprises.
Topicality of the seminar’ discussions:
• practical information on how you can solve the problem of attracting investment in the company, if the usual ways do not work.
• detailed information on the work of «single project window» investment service, which is available in the Chamber of Commerce in several regions (in particular, in the CCI of Moscow, Kaluga, Tyumen, Kursk and Rostov regions).
• unique opportunity during the seminar to participate in the credit committee of the Club, which includes top managers of banks, who enters in credit committees and boards of directors of various banks, and understand how to analyze the loan applications and adoption solutions.
• submit its draft to the credit committee of the Club, and to obtain necessary to any project manager skills for professional communication with investors and to answer bank’s questions, which sometimes depends on the future of the enterprise.
• information on the opportunities and risks arising now because Russia enters to WTO, practical recommendations to protect the interests of enterprises, their groups and subsectors.
Best project can be presented to large banks and investors in May 30, 2014 on Investment session of the international conference «Project Finance-2014» in Moscow. Details about the event are on a website www.projectclub.ru, «Announcements and Events».